Sunday, October 31, 2010
Money-Wise
I think, money-wise, I am pretty cautious. It helps when you have the actual money in cash because it's a physical representation of what your giving in exchange for the luxuries and necessaties in life. There was a very brief period where I put my debit card on Amazon, and I would be a little careless with it. When I saw how much I was spending versus what I was depositing, I removed my card number from my account. Now, my debit card stays in a chest in my room that I don't take out. If I need money, I'll make a withdrawal, but I think it helps when you can literally see the consequences of your money when it's physically there. I avoid credit like the plague, though over the last couple years, when I got my first credit card, my parents helped me out by buying groceries with it and paying it off early to help build up my credit. But overall, I never use my credit card unless my parents ask me to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment