Sunday, September 12, 2010

Colliding Personality with Intelligence

Personality Spectrum: HIGH- Organizer, Giver 
                                  LOW- Adventurer, Thinker
Intelligences: HIGH- Intrapersonal, Musical, Verbal-Linguistic, Visual-Spacial
                    LOW- Interpersonal, Naturalistic, Bodily-Kinesthetic, Logical-Mathematical

One of the biggest differences I see in my Personal Spectrum and my Intelligences is that I am a Giver, but my strength of intelligence doesn't lie in interpersonal strategies. Mixed messages. I'm a sympathetic person who can't work well with others? I guess I can understand that when my Organizer personality comes in because I have high standards when it comes to working on projects, and it becomes difficult if someone from my group isn't doing their work.

I think my Organizer personality trait works well with my intelligences such as Verbal-Linguistic and Visual-Spacial because those are things that can be organized.

I think I can reconcile my Giver personality with my extreme Intrapersonal intelligence by just continuing to work with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment